The member's assembly (member representative) is set as the highest authority in this association. The board of directors is the executive body that functions the authority of member's assembly. The board of supervisors is the organization for supervision.
The objectives of the member assembly are as follows:
1. To set up and adjust the regulations.
2. To elect and dismiss the directors and supervisors.
3. To make resolutions on the entrance fee, membership fee, member
donations amount and methods.
4. To make resolutions on the annual work progress plans, report,
budgets and final accounts.
5. To make resolutions on the disciplinary measures for dismissed
members (member representatives).
6. To make resolutions on the handling of properties.
7. To make resolutions on the dissolution of this association.
8. To make resolutions on the membership rights and related matters
The association will include 11 directors and 3 supervisors, elected by the members (member representatives), which will set up the board of directors and the board of supervisors respectively. When electing the aforementioned directors and supervisors, 3 director candidates and 1 supervisor candidate must be chosen according to the count of votes, then 2 executive member of the council candidates must be chosen from the 3 directors. In case of director, supervisor or executive member of the council vacancies, the candidates will fill in under proper order until the original position ends. The elected ranking of the director, supervisor, director candidate, supervisor candidate and executive member of the council candidates are set according the vote, or via ballot if the vote is the same.